<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, July 03, 2007 @ 5:02 AM

"oei,who did you lend the disc to(annoyed look)"
"huh? i dont knw?"
"Its been weeks and i cant seem to find it,watch alr dont knw how to keep"
"so it's me who took it?(i was trying to say,that anything missing was suppose to be me lah?)"

whatever,im quite annoyed.It aint the first time and it isnt gonna be the last.Well,that's how he thinks of me.

Okay i was actually quite glad to be blogging but i guess not.Since it totally got screwed a few minutes back.Anyway im just gonna continue blogging.I went to see a doctor in my uniform means i just come home? Geeeeee.and to think u ask whatever i need to see the doctor for.Ohwell im paying with my own allowance.Mind you.

Hey folks,im going OBS.I hope it'd be fun.well at least im sure it would be tedious.
and uhm,today straight 6periods of Purelesson wasnt as bad as i expected it to be eh? Time passed fast and titration was sickening.To think i've done it for damn 5 times and yet my results aint as accurate(even ms rohaya is alarmed). Anyway i headed straight for plit and yeah i guess it was as usual..quite entertaining(: despite only able to hear the scribbling of pencils and coughing fits of others.

andd i headed next to gym hall..hoping to train hard.To much dismay,i didnt.Firstly,ihave 3 annoying pest bugging me throughout.No,not bugging.BULLYING!!!!!! i was strugging like a flipped over tortoise.(SERIOUSLY I WAS ON THE GROUND YO) and ya they pulled my rubber band out..and my clip and etc and called me siao zhabor.i attempted to chase them d own...they ran as i expected and found out i was vulnerable soon later.ahahha and decided to hunt me back down.I soon realised i was exercising as i sweat like nutz about artz yo.heheheh.okay and i did afew backsummer..and failed to my extention.zzzz okay ididnt even try.thats when i decided to sit down and play with juniors and danny.aloycious is super cute i swear.like a baby:) and on our way home..they were back to bullying me.

I'm glad i had them though ..otherwise gym wld be terribly boring.firstly,there was no girls(of my age) and no boys(of my age). ah well.see you:D